Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Easter Frivolities


I had a dozen or so people over for Easter dinner and thought I'd post these pics showing how much fun we had. (And no, I didn't cook the entire meal -- all I did was order the Honey Baked Ham and everyone else did all the work!) As you can see, George Clooney and Sadie were all decked out and resting up before the guests arrived.



Here's George after a little too much partying! The proverbial lampshade on the head look . . . or maybe he's been watching too much MTV with Will and he's going for the gangsta look.



Seriously, my friends Sandy and Nan (who will join me on the Pink Divas 60 mile walking team) made an AMAZING coconut cake. Here's a pic of us getting ready to do our mile walk to get rid of all those calories we ingested. I'm still walking them off three days later!


1 comment:

  1. George & Sadie kind of resembles us when we were young in either Cleveland or San Francisco. For that matter, they probably resemble any 1 of your friends after an evening out with you. Remember when you could not get Honey Baked Hams in California? My you have wonderful friends.

    Love love love your blog, Nancy -- it gets me up in the morning!

    Love,

    Jan

    ReplyDelete