Monday, March 29, 2010

Flowers and Cupcakes

Here's a short video clip that was taken when I returned home from the hospital two weeks ago. (This is the closest my house will ever get to qualifying for inclusion in House Beautiful Magazine.)

As you can see, my friends and family have been very good to me. Not only was I surrounded by flowers, but I also received some incredible Coconut Cupcakes (Barefoot Contessa recipe - YUM). There's nothing like digging into a trash novel or watching Oprah with a cupcake at your side!

Seriously, the meals are still being delivered and I'm eating so healthy it's a crime. As of last night, I'm on my own now without any caregivers staying at my house for the first time in 3 weeks. I must admit I enjoy being here alone with the dogs now that I'm strong enough to do what I need to around the house (yes, Mary Lou, I PROMISE I'm not vacuuming!).

Getting stronger every day . . .

2 comments:

  1. Your house did look like a botanic garden, great flowers....take it easy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. good think you don't have allergies. My thoughts are with you. your cupcakes are gorgeous! Deb

    ReplyDelete