Sunday, February 28, 2010

An Unexpected Surprise!

Today was kind of challenging and by the time evening came around I was feeling a little bit sorry for myself.

There's a group of people I get together with every Sunday night in Boulder. As I drove up there earlier this evening in a snowstorm I thought to myself, "Maybe I'm doing too much and I should have cancelled tonight." When I arrived, I noticed one of the women was wearing a HOT PINK sweater with sparkles on it and I thought to myself, "Wow, I wonder why she's so dressed up tonight."

Then I noticed EVERYONE was wearing pink, even the men! I was incredibly touched by their thoughtful and loving way of telling me that they're rooting for me. Thank you to my Sunday Night Group for your love and support and for lifting my spirits tonight. Check out this hilarious video:



We all saw a new side of Shaun (the 6 foot tall macho looking guy wearing the pink tutu)!

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Got back from Peru very late last night. Was delighted to catch up on your blog as I haven't had cell contact for over a week and was anxious about your situation. So glad you're in such great hands. The good news is outstanding. Thank you St. Theresa!! /Love, Richard

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the Pink Brigade!!! The Big C doesn't stand a chance against your world-wide support team.

    ReplyDelete