Thursday, February 25, 2010

Family





I've been thinking a lot about the importance of family lately and how lucky I am to have the family I have: My wonderful brothers Alan and Jimmy, my amazingly strong mother who is in declining health but still vibrant in her own way, my nieces and nephews (who help their parents keep up with the blog), and of course my rocks Andy and Will. Here's a recent picture that was taken at my brother Jimmy's retirement luncheon after 27 years with the FBI, as well as a photo of me with my mom taken several months ago. I love you all and really appreciate your support!

Special thanks to my niece Lindsay for you and all of your friends wearing pink bracelets in my honor, and to my brothers who check in on me religiously to make sure I'm hanging in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment